who'd have kids ? just a joke! début 20
Forum DivX de Ri4m - Encoder et réencoder les videos - DivX - XviD - RV10 - RV9 - VP6 - VP7

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
cdoris
posté 13/09/2005 09:01
Message #21

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Membres
Inscrit : 20/05/2003
Membre no 22

Question:
How does a UNIX Guru do **********?
Answer:
unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
rol
posté 13/09/2005 09:33
Message #22

Admin
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Admin
Inscrit : 12/05/2003
Lieu : DivX ou XviD
Membre no 2

(IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/an_ouarf.gif)

Tout ça pour pouvoir boire une bière et avoir la conscience tranquille (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/gniark.gif)
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 14/09/2005 12:18
Message #23

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him, but was moved by Arthur's youthful happiness. So he offered him freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer; if, after a year, he still had no answer, he would be killed.
The question was: What do women really want?
Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and, to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. Well, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end. He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everybody: the princess, the prostitutes, the priests, the wise men, and the court jester.
In all, he spoke with everyone but no one could give him a satisfactory answer. What most people did tell him was to consult the old witch, as only she would know the answer. The price would be high, since the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged. The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no alternative but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer his question, but he'd have to accept her price first:
The old witch wanted to marry Gawain, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend! Young Arthur was horrified: she was hunchbacked and awfully hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage water, often made obscene noises...
He had never run across such a repugnant creature. He refused to force his friend to marry her and have to endure such a burden.
Gawain, upon learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur. He told him that nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.
Hence, their wedding was proclaimed, and the witch answered Arthur's question:
What a woman really wants is to be able to be in charge of her own life.
Everyone instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared. And so it went. The neighboring monarch spared Arthur's life and granted him total freedom.
What a wedding Gawain and the witch had! Arthur was torn between relief and anguish. Gawain was proper as always, gentle and courteous. The old witch put her worst manners on display. She ate with her hands, belched and farted, and made everyone uncomfortable.
The wedding night approached: Gawain, steeling himself for a horrific night, entered the bedroom. What a sight awaited! The most beautiful woman he'd ever seen lay before him! Gawain was astounded and asked what had happened.
The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her (when she'd been a witch), half the time she would be her horrible, deformed self, and the other half, she would be her beautiful maiden self.
Which would he want her to be during the day and which during the night?
What a cruel question? Gawain began to think of his predicament: During the day a beautiful woman to show off to his friend, but at night, in the privacy of his home, an old spooky witch? Or would he prefer having by day a hideous witch, but by night a beautiful woman to enjoy many intimate moments?
What would you do?
What Gawain chose follows below, but don't read until you've made your own choice.
Noble Gawain replied that he would let her choose for herself.
Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time, because he had respected her and had let her be in charge of her own life.
What is the moral of this story?
THE MORAL IS THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR WOMAN IS PRETTY OR UGLY, SMART OR DUMB. UNDERNEATH IT ALL, SHE'S STILL A WITCH!
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 14/09/2005 12:21
Message #24

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

" Winterize your lawn, " the big sign outside the garden store commanded. I've fed it, watered it, mowed it, raked it and watched a lot of it die anyway. Now I'm supposed to winterize it? I hope it's too late. Grass lawns have to be the stupidest thing we've come up with outside of thong swimsuits! We constantly battle dandelions, Queen Anne's lace, thistle, violets, chicory and clover that thrive naturally, so we can grow grass that must be nursed through an annual four-step chemical dependency.
Imagine the conversation The Creator might have with St. Francis about this:
" Frank you know all about gardens and nature. What in the world is going on down there in the Midwest? What happened to the dandelions, violets, thistle and stuff I started eons ago? I had a perfect, no-maintenance garden plan. Those plants grow in any type of soil, withstand drought and multiply with abandon. The nectar from the long-lasting blossoms attracted butterflies, honey bees and flocks of songbirds. I expected to see a vast garden of colors by now. But all I see are these green rectangles. "
" It's the tribes that settled there, Lord. The Suburbanites. They started calling your flowers 'weeds' and went to great extent to kill them and replace them with grass. "
" Grass? But it's so boring. It's not colorful. It doesn't attract butterflies, birds and bees, only grubs and sod worms. It's temperamental with temperatures. Do these Suburbanites really want all that grass growing there? "
" Apparently so, Lord. They go to great pains to grow it and keep it green. They begin each spring by fertilizing grass and poisoning any other plant that crops up in the lawn. "
" The spring rains and cool weather probably make grass grow really fast.
That must make the Suburbanites happy. "
" Apparently not, Lord. As soon as it grows a little, they cut it - sometimes twice a week. "
" They cut it? Do they then bale it like hay? "
" Not exactly, Lord. Most of them rake it up and put it in bags. "
" They bag it? Why? Is it a cash crop? Do they sell it? "
" No, sir. Just the opposite. They pay to throw it away. "
" Now let me get this straight. They fertilize grass so it will grow. And when it does grow, they cut it off and pay to throw it away? "
" Yes, sir. "
" These Suburbanites must be relieved in the summer when we cut back on the rain and turn up the heat. That surely slows the growth and saves them a lot of work. "
" You aren't going believe this Lord. When the grass stops growing so fast, they drag out hoses and pay more money to water it so they can continue to mow it and pay to get rid of it. "
" What nonsense! At least they kept some of the trees. That was a sheer stroke of genius, if I do say so myself. The trees grow leaves in the spring to provide beauty and shade in the summer. In the autumn they fall to the ground and form a natural blanket to keep moisture in the soil and protect the trees and bushes. Plus, as they rot, the leaves form compost to enhance the soil. It's a natural circle of life. "
" You better sit down, Lord. The Suburbanites have drawn a new circle. As soon as the leaves fall, they rake them into great piles and have them hauled away. "
" No! What do they do to protect the shrub and tree roots in the winter and keep the soil moist and loose? "
" After throwing away your leaves, they go out and buy something they call mulch. They haul it home and spread it around in place of the leaves. "
" And where do they get this mulch? "
" They cut down trees and grind them up. "
" Enough! I don't want to think about this anymore. Saint Catherine, you're in charge of the arts. What movie have you scheduled for us tonight? "
" Dumb and Dumber, Lord. It's a real stupid movie about... "
" Never mind I think I just heard the whole story. "
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 14/09/2005 12:22
Message #25

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

[Hush == silence]

When Charles de Gaulle decided to retire from public life, the British ambassador and his wife threw a gala dinner party in his honor.
At the dinner table the Ambassador's wife was talking with Madame de Gaulle.
"Your husband has been such a prominent public figure, such a presence on the French and International scene for so many years! How quiet retirement will seem in comparison. What are you most looking forward to in these retirement years?"
"A penis," replied Madame de Gaulle.
A huge hush fell over the table. Everyone heard her answer... and no one knew what to say next.
Le Grand Charles leaned over to his wife and said, "Ma cherie, I believe ze English pronounce zat word, 'appiness!'"
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 15/09/2005 09:23
Message #26

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

More signs you've had too much of the 90's…

1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played patience with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail your work colleague at the desk next to you to ask "Do you fancy going down the pub?" and they reply "Yeah, give me five minutes".

5. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you haven't spoken to your next door neighbour yet this year.

6. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date.

7. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses.

8. You consider Royal Mail painfully slow.

9. Your idea of being organised is multiple coloured post-it notes.

10. You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person

11. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.

12. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a "9" to get an outside line.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 15/09/2005 09:24
Message #27

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

There is a new virus going around, called " work. " If you receive any sort of " work " at all, whether via email, internet or simply handed to you by a colleague...DO NOT OPEN IT. This has been circulating around our building for months and those who have been tempted to open " work " or even look at " work " have found that their social life is deleted and their brain ceases to function properly.
If you do encounter " work " via email or are faced with any " work " at all, then to purge the virus, send an email to your boss with the words " I've had enough of your crap... I'm off to the pub. " The "work " should automatically be forgotten by your brain. If you receive "work " in paper-document form, simply lift the document and drag the "work " to your garbage can. Put on your hat and coat and skip to the nearest bar with two friends and order three pints of beer (or rum punch). After repeating this action 14 times, you will find that " work " will no longer be of any relevance to you and that " Scooby Doo " was the greatest cartoon ever.
Please send this message to everyone in your address book. If you do NOT have anyone in your address book, then I'm afraid the " work " virus has already corrupted your life.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 15/09/2005 09:26
Message #28

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

There was this mother who had three daughters.
When the time came for each daughter to get married, she asked them, on their respective wedding days, to write home soon and tell her about their married lives.
The first daughter to get married wrote back only two days after the wedding. The letter consisted of a single message: "MAXWELL COFEEHOUSE".
The mother was confused but finally noticed a Maxwell coffee ad, which said:
"SATISFACTION TO THE LAST DROP...". So Mother was happy.
Then the second daughter got married and a week later she sent home her reply. The message read: "ROTHMANS". So the Mother looked for the Rothmans ad, and found out it said: "LIFE SIZE, KING SIZE". And Mother was happy.
Then it was the third daughter's wedding. Mother was anxious. It took 4 weeks for the expected message to come through. When it did, the message was simply: "BRITISH AIRWAYS". Mother was so concerned. She frantically went through all the newspapers at home looking for a B.A. ad. At last she found one and fainted.
The ad read: "TWICE A DAY, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, BOTH WAYS
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
rol
posté 15/09/2005 10:41
Message #29

Admin
Icône de groupe

Membre no 2

Viruses are walking around (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/yahoo1.gif)
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 16/09/2005 10:41
Message #30

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

University Exam Question
The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term. The answer was so " profound " that the professor shared it with colleagues, which is why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.
" Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of the beliefs using Boyle's Law, (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following: First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, lets look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to me by Ms. Teresa Banyan during my Freshman year, " ...that it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you. ", and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then, #2 cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and will not freeze.
The student received the only " A " given. "
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 16/09/2005 10:42
Message #31

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

WHAT HOLE?
A guy was playing golf one day and he got lost. He saw a lady up ahead of him and went to her and said "Can you please help me, I don't know what hole I'm on."
She told him "You are one hole behind me. I'm on 7; you're on 6." He thanked her and continued playing golf. On the back nine he got lost again. He saw the same lady and went to her again kind of embarrassed.
"I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm lost again, can you please tell me what hole I'm on." She told him "you are one hole behind me. I'm on 14; you are on 13."
Again he thanked her and continued playing golf. When he finished he saw her in the clubhouse. He went up to her and asked if he could buy her a drink for helping him out. She accepted. As they were drinking and talking he asked her what she did for a living.
"I'm in sales."
He replied "no kidding so am I. What do you sell?"
She said it's too embarrassing to tell. But after he kept pleading to know what she sold she said she'd tell him if he promised not to laugh.
He promised.
She said, "I sell tampons".
He immediately fell to the floor laughing hysterically.
She said, "You promised you wouldn't laugh".
He replied "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I sell toilet paper. I'm still one hole behind you."
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 16/09/2005 10:43
Message #32

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Subject: Point System

Everything you wanted to know about being a good husband but were lied to by the rest of us. It's called THE POINTS SYSTEM. In the world of romance, one single rule applies: Make the woman happy. Do something she likes and you get points. Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted. You don't get any points for doing something she expects. Sorry, that's the way the game is played.

Here is a guide to the point system.
------------------------------------------
Simple Duties:
You make the bed ............................................+1
You make the bed, but forget to add the decorative pillows....0
You throw the bedspread over rumpled sheets .................-1
You leave the toilet seat up.................................-5
You replace the toilet-paper roll when it's empty ............0
When the toilet-paper roll is barren, you resort to Kleenex..-1
When the Kleenex runs out you use the next bathroom..........-2
You go out to buy her extra-light panty liners with wings....+5
In the snow..................................................+8
But return with beer ........................................-5
You check out a suspicious noise at night.....................0
You check out a suspicious noise and it's nothing ............0
You check out a suspicious noise and it's something .........+5
You pummel it with a six iron...............................+10
It's her pet................................................-10

Social Engagements:
You stay by her side the entire party.........................0
You stay by her side for a while, then leave to chat with a
college drinking buddy.................................... .-2
Named Tiffany................................................-4
Tiffany is a dancer .........................................-6
Tiffany has implants ........................................-8

Her Birthday:
You take her out to dinner....................................0
You take her out to dinner and it's not a sports bar ........+1
Okay, it is a sports bar ....................................-2
And it's all-you-can-eat night ..............................-3
It's a sports bar, it's all-you-can-eat night, and your face
is painted the colors of your favorite team ................-10

A Night Out With The Boys:
Go out with a pal............................................-5
The pal is happily married ..................................-4
Or frighteningly single .....................................-7
And he drives a Mustang.....................................-10
With a personalized license plate (GR8 N BED) ..............-15

A Night Out:
You take her to a movie......................................+2
You take her to a movie she likes ...........................+4
You take her to a movie you hate ............................+6
You take her to a movie you like ............................-2
It's called DeathCop 3 ......................................-3
Which features cyborgs that eat humans ......................-9
You lied and said it was a foreign film about orphans ......-15

Your Physique:
You develop a noticeable potbelly...........................-15
You develop a noticeable potbelly and exercise to
get rid of it...............................................+10
You develop a noticeable potbelly and resort to loose
jeans and baggy Hawaiian shirts .......................... .-30
You say " It doesn't matter, you have one too " ...........-800

The Big Question: She asks, " Do I look fat? "
You hesitate in responding .................................-10
You reply, " Where? " ......................................-35
Any other response..........................................-20

Communication:
When she wants to talk about a problem, you listen, displaying
what looks like a concerned expression........................0
When she wants to talk, you listen, for over 30 minutes......+5
You listen for more than 30 minutes without looking
at the clock ..............................................+100
She realizes this is because you've fallen asleep ..........-20
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
rol
posté 16/09/2005 11:10
Message #33

Admin
Icône de groupe

Membre no 2

(IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/gniark.gif)
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 19/09/2005 10:22
Message #34

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Q. What's the fastest way to a man's heart?
A. Through his chest with a sharp knife

Q. Why are men and parking spaces alike?
A. Because all the good ones are gone and the only ones left are disabled.

Q. How can you tell if a man is happy?
A. Who cares?

Q. Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?
A. Because those men already have boyfriends.

Q. When do you care for a man's company?
A. When he owns it.

Q. How many men does it take to wallpaper a bathroom?
A. Three, if you slice them very thinly.

Q. Why do men get married?
A. So they don't have to hold their stomachs in any more

Q. How did Pinocchio find out he was made of wood?
A. His hand caught fire.

Q. How do you get a man to do sit-ups?
A. Put the remote control between his toes

Q. Why are dumb blonde jokes so short?
A. So men can remember them.

Q. Why do men buy electric lawn mowers?
A. So they can find their way back to the house.

Q. Why are married women heavier than single women?
A. Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 19/09/2005 10:24
Message #35

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Why It's *Great* to be a Guy
Your ass is never a factor in a job interview.
Your orgasms are real. Always.
Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours.
Nobody secretly wonders if you swallow.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
You don't have to curl up next to a hairy ass every night.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be president.
You can wear a white shirt to a water park.
Foreplay is optional.
You never feel compelled to stop a friend from getting laid.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
You don't give a rat's ass if someone notices your new haircut.
The world is your urinal.
Hot wax never comes near your pubic area.
You never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky.
Same work... more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
You don't have to leave the room to make emergency crotch adjustments.
Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.
If you retain water, it's in a canteen.
People never glance at your chest when you're talking to them.
Princess Di's death was just another obituary.
The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
Porn movies are designed with you in mind.
Not liking a person does not preclude having great ********** with them.
Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with: "So, notice anything different?"
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 19/09/2005 10:27
Message #36

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Blondes are not always dumb!
A Blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the Blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce, parked on the street in front of the bank. Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. A bank employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, the Blonde returns, repays the $5000. and the interest, which is $15.41. The loan officer say, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us, is why would you bother to borrow $5000?"
The Blonde replied, "Where else in New York, can I park my car for 2 weeks for $15.00?"
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 20/09/2005 10:24
Message #37

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

SMILE OF THE WEEK
=: Dilbert's Rules of Order :=
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing him again.
I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
My reality check bounced.
On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
You are slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 20/09/2005 10:25
Message #38

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Wife 1.0

-Dear TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure. In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other system activity.
Applications such as Poker night 10.3, Boys Night 2.5 and Monday Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run some of my other favorite applications. I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall does not work on this program.
Can you help me, please!!!
Thanks, A Troubled User
- Dear USER:
This is a very common problem men complain about but is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by its creator to run everything. It is unlikely you would be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0. Hidden operating files within your system would cause Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0 so nothing is gained. It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed.
You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this. Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than the original system. Look in your manual under "Warnings-Alimony/Child Support". I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and just deal with the situation. I suggest installing background application program C:\YES DEAR to alleviate software augmentation. Having Wife 1.0 installed myself, I might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPFs). You must assume all responsibility for faults and problems that might occur, regardless of their cause.
The best course of action will be to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE.
In any case avoid excessive use of YES DEAR because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the operating system will return to normal. The system will run smoothly as long as you take the blame for all the GPFs.
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but very high maintenance. Consider buying additional software to improve the performance of Wife 1.0. recommit Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0. Do not, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and is likely to cause irreversible damage to the operating system.
Best of luck.
Tech Support
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 20/09/2005 10:29
Message #39

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Pierre, the Fighter Pilot
Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day, and love is in the air. Marie leans over to Pierre and says, " Pierre, kiss me! "
Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips. " What are you doing, Pierre? ", says the startled Marie. " I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine! "
She smiles and they start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, " Pierre, kiss me lower. " Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts.
"Pierre! What are you doing? " asks the bewildered Marie, " I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine! "
They resume their passionate interlude and when things really steam up, Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, " Pierre, kiss me lower! "
Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights the liquor in her lap.
Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, " PIERRE, YOU FOOL, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? "
Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, " I am Pierre the fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames! "
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 21/09/2005 16:38
Message #40

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

This is an exact replication of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster, and US Army General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.
INTERVIEWER: " So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?"
GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting."
INTERVIEWER: "Shooting! that's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?"
GENERAL REINWALD: "I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range."
INTERVIEWER: "Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?"
GENERAL REINWALD: "I don't see how, ....we will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm."
INTERVIEWER: "But you're equipping them to become violent killers.
GENERAL REINWALD: "Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?"
The radio went silent and the interview ended.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message

who'd have kids ? just a joke!

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Modes d'affichage: Standard ·

Regrouper

> Discussions similaires à la discussion "who'd have kids ? just a joke!"

Sujet Réponses
juste éclaircir un mkv hd 11
juste des souhaits 2
juste une question avant de commencer.... 8
juste une question pour la prévisualisation... 9
Juste modifier les sous titres d'un dvd. 4
Juste une p'tite question? 7
Juste un gros merci !! :) 17
Just to say I like Ripp-it 2.0 62
juste les fichiers vob ?? 10
Juste pour eclairer un ptit peu ... 14

> Sujets récents

Sujets
Décalage audio
Assistante informatique
disparus de Mourmelon (site off.)
Protection DRM fichiers Divx de l'INA
Tous les codecs nécessaires pour ripper
Firmwares RFPlayer 1000 Domotique
EXTRAIRE PISTE AUDIO D'UN FICHIER VIDEO .MKV
Convertir WAV en MP3
Film à retrouver
Tuto Convertir un DVD en MP4 - DVD en MP4
Mkvmerge : Comment différencier les pistes audio anglaise / françaises ?
Ripper DVD en 50 FPS (simplement)
L'actu des logiciels pour la vidéo
test2
Why Ripp-it(ing) After Me and why Ripp-it(ing) For Me ? So then what's the third Ripp-it(ing) part ?

RSS Nous sommes le : 28/03/2024 18:55
Ripp-It - Le site - Glossaire Audio Vidéo - Versions Rippit - Présentation - Tutoriaux divx - Télécharger Ripp-It - Ripper DVD
Forum Vidéo DivX - Ripp-It - Plan du site
Forum PSP - Forum iPod - Forum Mobile - Forum cinéma - Ripit4ME - Contact

Foot
Forum Ri4m™ © 2019 Ri4m™ - Enregistré à la CNIL sous le numéro 1081457