who'd have kids ? just a joke! début 60
Forum DivX de Ri4m - Encoder et réencoder les videos - DivX - XviD - RV10 - RV9 - VP6 - VP7

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
rol
posté 01/10/2005 17:03
Message #61

Admin
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Admin
Inscrit : 12/05/2003
Lieu : DivX ou XviD
Membre no 2

(IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/an_lof.gif)
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
joanne192
posté 01/10/2005 17:52
Message #62

Vedette
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Membres actifs
Inscrit : 23/05/2003
Lieu : nord Cotentin
Membre no 44

(cdoris @ vendredi 23 septembre 2005 à 10:46)
A good laugh.......

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall.
A young man walked up to the bench and sat down. He had spiked hair all different colors - green, red, orange, blue, and yellow.
The old man just stared.
The young man said, "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"
The old man replied, "Got drunk once and had ********** with a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Very very funny, i laughed out loud, you can ask Rol !!! (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/an_lof.gif)
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 03/10/2005 10:08
Message #63

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Membres
Inscrit : 20/05/2003
Membre no 22

A bloke goes into a pub and the barmaid asks what he wants. 'I want to bury my face in your cleavage and lick the sweat from between your tits' he says.
'You dirty git' shouts the barmaid 'get out before I get my husband.'
The bloke apologizes and promises not to repeat his gaffe. The barmaid accepts this and asks him again what he wants.
'I want to pull your pants down, spread yogurt between the cheeks of your arse and lick it all off' he says.
'You dirty filthy pervert. You're banned. Get out!!' she storms.
Again, the bloke apologizes and swears never ever to do it again.
'One more chance' says the barmaid. 'Now - what do you want?'
'I want to turn you upside down, open your flaps and fill your pussy with Guinness, and then drink every last drop from the hairy cup'
The barmaid is furious at this personal intrusion, and runs upstairs to fetch her husband, who's sitting quietly watching the telly.
What's up love?' he asks
There's a bloke in the bar who wants to put his head between my tits and lick the sweat off' she says.
'I'll kill him. Where is he?' storms the husband.
'Then he said he wanted to pour yoghurt down between my arse cheeks and lick it off' she screams.
'Right. He's dead' says the husband, reaching for a cricket bat.
'Then he said he wanted to turn me upside down, fill my fanny with Guinness and then drink it all' she cries.
The husband puts down his bat and returns to his armchair, and switches the telly back on.
'Aren't you going to do something about it?' she cries hysterically
'Look love. I'm not messing with someone who can drink 15 pints of Guinness...'

Ce message a été modifié par cdoris - 03/10/2005 10:14.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 03/10/2005 10:11
Message #64

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

A pregnant woman from Cork gets in a car accident and falls into a coma.
When she wakes up, she sees she's no longer pregnant and she asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, " Ma'am you've had twins! a boy and a girl.
Your brother from Mayfield came in and named them. " The woman thinks to herself, " No, not my brother... he's an idiot! "
She asks him, " Well, what's the girl's name? "
"Denise. "
"Wow, that's not a bad name, I like it! What's the boy's name? "
"Denephew. "

Ce message a été modifié par cdoris - 03/10/2005 10:15.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 03/10/2005 10:18
Message #65

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

RANDY - THE ROOSTER

This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster, and he wants to raise chicks. So he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster that he would sell.
The other farmer says, " Yeah, I've got this great rooster, named Randy.
He'll service every chicken you got, no problem. " Well, Randy the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he'd be worth it and buys the bird. The farmer takes Randy home and sets him down in the barnyard. Before he lets him go, he decides to give the rooster a little pep talk.
"Randy, I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Consequently, I'll need you to do a good job. So take your time and have some fun, " the farmer said with a chuckle.
Randy actually seemed to understand! The farmer pointed toward the hen house and Randy took off like a shot. - WHAM! Randy nails every hen in the hen house three or four times, and the farmer is delighted. As he goes about his work, the farmer notices a commotion in the duck pen? sure enough, Randy is in there.
Later, the farmer sees Randy after a flock of geese, down by the lake. Once again - WHAM! Randy gets all the geese.
By sunset the farmer spots Randy out in the fields chasing quail and pheasants. The farmer's starting to worry that his expensive rooster won't even last 24 hours at this pace!
Sure enough, the farmer wakes up the next day to find Randy dead as a doorknob, stone cold in the middle of the yard. vultures are circling overhead.
Saddened by the loss of such a colorful - and expensive - animal, the farmer shakes his head and says, " Oh, Randy, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, and now look what you've done to yourself. "
Randy opens one eye, nods toward the vultures circling in the sky and says, "Shhh, they're getting closer... "
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
joanne192
posté 03/10/2005 12:23
Message #66

Vedette
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Membres actifs
Inscrit : 23/05/2003
Lieu : nord Cotentin
Membre no 44

(IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/an_lof.gif) (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/aga.gif) (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/an_ouarf.gif)

And did you like mine ? (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/glass.gif)

Ce message a été modifié par joanne_192 - 03/10/2005 12:23.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 04/10/2005 09:37
Message #67

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Sure, excellent (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/na.gif) (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/maya.gif) (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/an_ouarf.gif) (IMG:http://forum.ripp-it.com/style_emoticons/default/an_lof.gif)
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 04/10/2005 09:39
Message #68

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

-A female computer consultant was helping a smug male set up his computer and she asked him what word he would like to use as a password to log in with.
Wanting to embarrass the female he told her to enter "DICK".
Without blinking or saying a word she entered the password. She almost died laughing at the computer's response : PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 04/10/2005 09:40
Message #69

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE

To the citizens of the United States of America, In the light of your failure to elect a President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today.
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchial duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories. Except Utah, which she does not fancy. Your new prime minister (The rt. hon. Tony Blair, MP for the 97.85% of you who have until now been unaware that there is a world outside your borders) will appoint a minister for America without the need for further elections. Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire will be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown Dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
1. You should look up "revocation" in the Oxford English Dictionary. Then look up "aluminium". Check the pronunciation guide. You will be amazed at just how wrongly you have been pronouncing it. Generally, you should raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. Look up "vocabulary". Using the same twenty seven words interspersed with filler noises such as "like" and "you know" is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. Look up "interspersed".
2. There is no such thing as "US English". We will let Microsoft know on your behalf.
3. You should learn to distinguish the English and Australian accents. It really isn't that hard.
4. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as the good guys.
5. You should relearn your original national anthem, "God Save The Queen", but only after fully carrying out task 1. We would not want you to get confused and give up half way through.
6. You should stop playing American "football". There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very good game. The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays "American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football. Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies). We are hoping to get together at least a US rugby sevens side by 2005.
7. You should declare war on Quebec and France, using nuclear weapons if they give you any merde. The 97.85% of you who were not aware that there is a world outside your borders should count yourselves lucky. The Russians have never been the bad guys. "Merde" is French for "shit".
8. July 4th is no longer a public holiday. November 8th will be a new national holiday, but only in England. It will be called "Indecisive Day".
9. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and it is for your own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what we mean.
10. Please tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us crazy.
Thank you for your cooperation
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 04/10/2005 09:40
Message #70

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing. "
" What do they say? " the priest inquired.
They say, " Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun? "
" That's obscene! " the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a moment. " You know, " he said, " I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots whom I have taught to pray and read the bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Job. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying...that phrase...in no time. "
" Thank you, " the woman responded, " this may very well be the solution. "
The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.
After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: " Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun? "
There was stunned silence. Finally, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed,
" Put the fucking beads away, Francis, our prayers have been answered! "
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 05/10/2005 09:34
Message #71

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice. "Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you." The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him.
The man was astonished. He went on, and after awhile he was going to cross the road. Once again the voice shouted: "Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step a car will run over you and you will die." The man did as he was instructed, just as a car came careening around the corner, barely missing him.
"Where are you?" the man asked "Who are you?" "I am your guardian angel," the voice answered.
"Oh yeah?" the man asked.... "And where the hell were you when I got married?"
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 05/10/2005 09:37
Message #72

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from Los Angeles to New York. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.
He says, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me five dollars, and vice versa."
Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.
The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."
This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question: "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"
The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill, and hands it to the lawyer.
"Okay," says the lawyer, "your turn."
She asks, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"
The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references ... no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the Internet and the Library of Congress ... no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers but to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $500.
The blonde thanks him and turns back to get some more sleep.
The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, stirs the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"
Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep.
And you thought blondes were dumb.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 05/10/2005 09:37
Message #73

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Woman without her man, is nothing.
Woman ! Without her, man is nothing!
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 06/10/2005 11:31
Message #74

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

A man is out shopping and discovers a new brand of Olympic condoms. Clearly impressed, he buys a pack. Back home he announces to his wife the purchase he just made.
"Olympic condoms?", she blurts, "What makes them so special?"
"There are three colors", he replies, "Gold, Silver and Bronze."
"What color are you going to wear tonight?", she asks cheekily.
"Gold of course", says the man proudly.
The wife responds: "Why don't you wear Silver? It would be nice if you came second for a change."
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 06/10/2005 11:32
Message #75

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Two tourists were driving through Louisiana. As they were approaching Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the blonde employee, Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are...very slowly?"
The blonde girl leaned over the counter and said,
"Burrrrrrrr, gerrrrrrr, Kiiiiing."
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 06/10/2005 11:32
Message #76

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING DUTCH

1. You can get arrested for growing plants, but not for smoking them.
2. You can make jokes about the Belgians and still drink their beer.
3.a. You can legally kill yourself
3.b. You can legally be killed
4. You're exactly like the Germans, except that nobody hates you.
5. You think you are a world power, but everyone else thinks Copenhagen is your capital.....
6. You get to insult people and defend yourself by saying it's a national tradition.
7. You can put your finger in a dyke and it will save your country
8. You live in the most densely populated country in Europe, and still you've never seen your neighbours.
9. If the economy is bad, blame the Germans. If a war is started, blame the Germans. If you lose your keys, blame the Germans.
10. Bikes are public property. Locks are a challenge.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING BELGIAN
1. You get to speak three languages, but none of them intelligibly.
2. If other countries want to fight a war, they will do it in your country.
3. You can brew drinks out of fruit, and still call it beer.
4. You are either
4.a. like the Dutch, just less efficient
b. like the French, just less romantic
c. like the Germans
5. Decent fries. Real mayonnaise. Great chocolate. The best beer.
6. No one knows anything about you, except for the Dutch and French and they make fun of you.
7. More scandals in a week than any other country in a decade.
8. You can drive like a maniac on the road and nobody cares
9. All your famous countrymen are either imaginary, or **********-offenders
10. Face it. It's not really a country, is it?

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING FRENCH

1. When speaking fast you can make yourself sound gay.
2. Experience the joy of winning the World Cup for the first time
3. You get to eat insect food like snails and frog's legs.
4. If there's a war you can surrender really early.
5. You don't have to read the subtitles on those late night films on Channel 4.
6. You can test your own nuclear weapons in other people's countries.
7. You can be ugly and still become a famous film star.
8. Allow Germans to march up and down your most famous street humiliating your sense of national pride.
9. You don't have to bother with toilets, just shit in the street.
10. People think you're a great lover even when you're not.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING AMERICAN
1. You can have a woman president without electing her.
2. You can spell color wrong and get away with it.
3. You can call Budweiser beer.
4. You can be a crook and still be president.
5. If you've got enough money you can get elected to do anything.
6. If you can breathe you can get a gun.
7. It's cool to be really obese.
8. You can play golf in the most hideous clothes ever made and nobody seems to care.
9. Pitch up at the 11th hour for major World conflicts.
10. You get to play/watch glorified rounders called baseball.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING NORWEGIAN
1. You get to pay the highest taxes in the world.
2. You can kill baby seals and eat Rudolf the Reindeer.
3. You live in total freezing darkness half the year and get 24 hour ozone-hole radiation the other half.
4. You can get capital punishment for smoking dope.
5. You can go skiing in your knickers.
6. You get to hate the Swedes and beat the Brazilians in football.
7. You have to be a woman to get anywhere.
8. You don't need to worry about land prices rocketing - its fairly spacious.
9. When abroad you can impress people you meet with stories about killing polar bears and shagging penguins - and they believe you.
10. You can actually get bored with blondes.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING ENGLISH
1. Two World Wars and One World Cup.
2. Warm beer.
3. You get to play/watch glorified rounders called cricket.
4. You get to accept defeat very graciously in major sporting events.
5. Union jack underpants.
6. Water shortages guaranteed every single summer & flooding in Winter.
7. You can live in the past and imagine you are still a world power.
8. Bathing once a week - whether you need to or not.
9. Ditto changing underwear.
10. Beats being Welsh.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING SCOTTISH
1. You ain't English!
2. You ain't English!
3. You ain't English!
4. You ain't English!
5. You ain't English!
6. You ain't English!
7. You ain't English!
8. You ain't English!
9. You ain't English!
10. You ain't English!

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING ITALIAN
1. In-depth knowledge of bizarre pasta shapes.
2. Unembarrassed to wear fur.
3. No need to worry about tax returns.
4. Glorious military history prior to 400BC.
5. Can wear sunglasses inside.
6. Political stability.
7. Flexible working hours.
8. Live near the Pope.
9. Can spend hours braiding girlfriend's armpit hair.
10. Country run by Sicilian murderers.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING SPANISH
1. Glorious history of killing South American tribes.
2. The rest of Europe thinks Africa begins at the Pyrenees.
3. You get your beaches invaded by Germans, Danes, Brits, etc.
4. The rest of your country is already invaded by Moroccans.
5. Everybody else makes crap paella and claims it's the real thing.
6. Honesty.
7. Only sure way of bedding a woman is to dress up in stupid, tight clothes and risk your life in front of bulls.
8. You get to eat bull's testicles.
9. Gibraltar.
10. Supported Argentina in Falklands War.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING GERMAN

Ok, give them a second chance
1. Oktoberfest.
2. Okotberfest-beer.
3. BMW.
4. VW.
5. Audi.
6. Mercedes.
7. On a highway you can travel at a speed that would bring you to jail in any other country of the world.
8. You do not have to learn German as a foreign language.
9. You think Sauerkraut is delicious.
10. Contrary to common belief laughing is not forbidden by law (yet).

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING INDIAN
1. Chicken Madras.
2. Lamb Passanda.
3. Onion Bhaji.
4. Bombay Potato.
5. Chicken Tikka Masala.
6. Rogan Josh.
7. Popadoms.
8. Chicken Dopiaza.
9. Kingfisher lager.
10. Aggravate everyone else by shaking your head when talking.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING WELSH
1. You've got to be having a laugh, haven't you?

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING IRISH
1. Guinness.
2. 18 children because you can't use contraceptives.
3. You can get into a fight just by marching down someone's road.
4. Pubs never close.
5. Can use Papal edicts on contraception passed in second Vatican Council of 1968 to persuade your girlfriend that you can't have ********** with a condom on.
6. No one can ever remember the night before.
7. Kill people you don't agree with.
8. Stew.
9. More Guinness.
10. Eating stew and drinking Guinness in an Irish pub at 3 in the morning after a bout of sectarian violence.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING CANADIAN
1. It beats being an American.
2. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.
3. You can play ice hockey 12 months a year, outdoors.
4. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.
5. Where else can you travel 1000 miles over fresh water in a canoe?
6. A political leader can admit to smoking pot and his/her popularity ratings will rise.
7. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.
8. Kill Grizzly bears with huge shotguns and cover your house in their skins.
9. Own-an-Eskimo scheme.
10. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING AUSTRALIAN
1. Know your great-grand-dad was a murdering bar steward that no civilized nation on earth wanted.
2. Fosters Lager.
3. Dispossess Aborigines who have lived in your country for 40,000 years because you think it belongs to you.
4. Cricket captain not afraid to cry live on TV.
5. Tact and sensitivity.
6. Bondi Beach.
7. Other beaches.
8. Liberated attitude to homosexuals.
9. Drinking cold lager on the beach.
10. Having a bit of a swim and then drink some cold lager on the beach.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING GREEK
1. You get to shout about your culture although the only real culture most Greeks have is what is growing between their toes.
2. The police are even more corrupt than the criminals they are supposed
to be chasing.
3. You can blow your nose in the street by pinching it between the thumb and forefinger and trumpeting forth without everyone around wretching their stomach contents up at the sight.
4. Old women can sport moustaches.
5. Young women can sport moustaches.
6. Men can be hairier than the average grizzly bear and not get put in a zoo.
7. You get to call the bouzouki a musical instrument when the rest of the world sees it as an instrument of torture.
8. You are the only nation to have lost its marbles and still wants to let everyone else around the world know about it.
9. Ridiculous bureaucracy.
10. Nana Mouskouri and Demis Roussos.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 07/10/2005 09:36
Message #77

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Florida Bumper Stickers
Order yours now-we've no idea how many are left.

FLORIDA: If you think we can't vote, wait till you see us drive.

FLORIDA: Home of electile dysfunction.

FLORIDA: We count more than you do.

FLORIDA: If you don't like the way we count then take I-95 and visit one of the other 56 states.

FLORIDA: We've been Gored by the bull of politics and we're Bushed.

FLORIDA: Relax, Retire, ReVote.

FLORIDA: Where your vote counts and counts and counts.

FLORIDA: This is what you get for taking Elian away from us.

FLORIDA: We don't just cheat in football.

FLORIDA: We're number one! Wait! Recount!

Palm Beach County: So nice, we let you vote twice.

Palm Beach County: We put the " duh " in Florida.

Sign on I-95 : Florida this way, no that way, 5 miles, wait 10 miles.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 07/10/2005 09:36
Message #78

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Possibly the Blonde joke of the year...
A blonde went into a world wide message center to send a message to her mother overseas. When the man told her it would cost $300.00 she exclaimed: But I don't have any money. But I'd do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother.
The man arched an eyebrow (as we expect) **Anything?** he asked. *YES, YES, anything.* the blonde promised. Well, then, just follow me, said the man as he walked towards the next room..
The blonde did as she was told and followed the man. *Come in and close the door* the man said. She did. He then said *Now get down on your knees* She did. *Now take down my zipper.* She did. *Now go ahead........take it out.......* he said. She reached in and grabbed it with both hands......then paused.
The man closed his eyes and whispered *Well .....go ahead*. The blonde slowly brought her mouth closer to it...and while holding it close to her lips, tentatively said **Hello, Mom can you hear me?
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 07/10/2005 09:37
Message #79

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

Marriage is a 3-ring circus: Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman. Since then, neither God nor man has rested.

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to get laundry done for free.
If you want your wife to listen and pay undivided attention to every worry you say, talk in your sleep.
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message
cdoris
posté 10/10/2005 11:14
Message #80

Réalisateur
Icône de groupe

Membre no 22

Nike now lets you personalize your shoes by submitting a word or phrase which they will stitch onto your shoes, under the swoosh. So Jonah Peretti filled out the form and sent them $50 to stitch " sweatshop " onto his shoes.

Here are the responses he got...

From: " Personalize, NIKE iD " <nikeid_personalize@nike.com
To: " 'Jonah H. Peretti' " <peretti@media.mit.edu
Subject: RE: Your NIKE iD order o16468000

Your NIKE iD order was cancelled for one or more of the following reasons:
1) Your Personal iD contains another party's trademark or other intellectual property
2) Your Personal iD contains the name of an athlete or team we do not have the legal right to use
3) Your Personal iD was left blank. Did you not want any personalization?
4) Your Personal iD contains profanity or inappropriate slang, and besides, your mother would slap us.
If you wish to reorder your NIKE iD product with a new personalization please visit us again at www.nike.com
Thank you, NIKE iD

To: " Personalize, NIKE iD " <nikeid_personalize@nike.com

Greetings,
My order was canceled but my personal NIKE iD does not violate any of the criteria outlined in your message. The Personal iD on my custom ZOOM XC USA running shoes was the word " sweatshop. "
Sweatshop is not:
1) another's party's trademark,
2) the name of an athlete,
3) blank, or
4) profanity.
I choose the iD because I wanted to remember the toil and labor of the children that made the shoes. Could you please ship them to immediately. Thanks and Happy New Year, Jonah Peretti

Dear NIKE iD Customer,
Your NIKE iD order was cancelled because the iD you have chosen contains, as stated in the previous e-mail correspondence, "inappropriate slang ". If you wish to reorder your NIKE iD product with a new personalization please visit us again at nike.com
Thank you, NIKE iD

Dear NIKE iD,
Thank you for your quick response to my inquiry about my custom ZOOM XC USA running shoes. Although I commend you for your prompt customer service, I disagree with the claim that my personal iD was inappropriate slang. After consulting Webster's Dictionary, I discovered that " sweatshop " is in fact part of standard English, and not slang. The word means: " a shop or factory in which workers are employed for long hours at low wages and under unhealthy conditions " and its origin dates from 1892. So my personal iD does meet the criteria detailed in your first email.
Your web site advertises that the NIKE iD program is " about freedom to choose and freedom to express who you are. " I share Nike's love of freedom and personal expression. The site also says that " If you want it done right...build it yourself. " I was thrilled to be able to build my own shoes, and my personal iD was offered as a small token of appreciation for the sweatshop workers poised to help me realize my vision. I hope that you will value my freedom of expression and reconsider your decision to reject my order.
Thank you, Jonah Peretti

Dear NIKE iD Customer,
Regarding the rules for personalization it also states on the NIKE iD web site that " Nike reserves the right to cancel any personal iD up to 24 hours after it has been submitted ". In addition, it further explains: " While we honor most personal iDs, we cannot honor every one.
Some may be (or contain) other's trademarks, or the names of certain professional sports teams, athletes or celebrities that Nike does not have the right to use. Others may contain material that we consider inappropriate or simply do not want to place on our products.
Unfortunately, at times this obliges us to decline personal iDs that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. In any event, we will let you know if we decline your personal iD, and we will offer you the chance to submit another. " With these rules in mind, we cannot accept your order as submitted. If you wish to reorder your NIKE iD product with a new personalization please visit us again at www.nike.com
Thank you, NIKE iD

Dear NIKE iD,
Thank you for the time and energy you have spent on my request. I have decided to order the shoes with a different iD, but I would like to make one small request. Could you please send me a color snapshot of the ten-year-old Vietnamese girl who makes my shoes?
Thanks,
Jonah Peretti

<no response

As one forwarder writes:

... this will now go round the world much further and faster than any of the adverts they paid Michael Jordan to make, (which is more than the entire wage packet of all their sweatshop workers in the world).
So as regards forwarding this message.....
JUST DO IT
Aller en haut de la page

+Citer le message

who'd have kids ? just a joke!

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Modes d'affichage: Standard ·

Regrouper

> Discussions similaires à la discussion "who'd have kids ? just a joke!"

Sujet Réponses
juste éclaircir un mkv hd 11
juste des souhaits 2
juste une question avant de commencer.... 8
juste une question pour la prévisualisation... 9
Juste modifier les sous titres d'un dvd. 4
Juste une p'tite question? 7
Juste un gros merci !! :) 17
Just to say I like Ripp-it 2.0 62
juste les fichiers vob ?? 10
Juste pour eclairer un ptit peu ... 14

> Sujets récents

Sujets
Entdecke die Spitzenklasse der Sporternährung bei OGear!
disparus de Mourmelon (site off.)
Décalage audio
Assistante informatique
Protection DRM fichiers Divx de l'INA
Tous les codecs nécessaires pour ripper
Firmwares RFPlayer 1000 Domotique
EXTRAIRE PISTE AUDIO D'UN FICHIER VIDEO .MKV
Convertir WAV en MP3
Film à retrouver
Tuto Convertir un DVD en MP4 - DVD en MP4
Mkvmerge : Comment différencier les pistes audio anglaise / françaises ?
Ripper DVD en 50 FPS (simplement)
L'actu des logiciels pour la vidéo
test2

RSS Nous sommes le : 27/04/2024 06:27
Ripp-It - Le site - Glossaire Audio Vidéo - Versions Rippit - Présentation - Tutoriaux divx - Télécharger Ripp-It - Ripper DVD
Forum Vidéo DivX - Ripp-It - Plan du site
Forum PSP - Forum iPod - Forum Mobile - Forum cinéma - Ripit4ME - Contact

Foot
Forum Ri4m™ © 2019 Ri4m™ - Enregistré à la CNIL sous le numéro 1081457